Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Rain rain- come today... for now we have begun to pray :)

Well, we started praying for rain people... did you know that during the first maariv saying V'Sen Tal in Israel it started raining? Now that's a bracha!
Nothing interesting happened last week other than me studying like a maniac. Oh- and i started getting over my cold.

Shabbos I stayed in the dorm and ate meals by a classmates cousins with her and 3 other girls. I did try to hold onto the ideals of our previous shabbos so i did make a shabbos table even with a real tablecloth this time! I also cleaned the whole dira and it felt great! Unfortunately we had Shalosh seudos plans. We walked into Har Nof in guess what? The pouring rain!
We made it there soaking wet but in high spirits!! The meal was nice. We got a ride back after shabbos and did Melava Malke in the dorm. It wasn't quite so uplifting... I did do some guitar practicing though and i think i'm doing pretty good for not having played since 2 summers ago. :)
Sunday i studied. Monday i took my psych test... and directly afterward i collected the 400 page college textbooks to begin studying for the next psych test :D {big sarcastic smile}
Anyways- at least its a subject that interests me.
Today I have contracted a new "sick" in the dorm. Its even more lovely because i haven't completely gotten over the last 2. I think i'm going to get some onions and garlic and start a bacteria catcher.... i'll let you know if it works :)
And now for the joke of the day:
What do an Elephant and a plum have in common?
They are both purple except for the elephant.... lol :)
[i actually thought that was hysterical]

alright people- don't give up on me! keep emailing and trying to keep in touch with me... it really makes a difference!
Love, shayne





No comments:

Post a Comment