Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wello...

no the W is not a mistake ;)

So basically, I had thought i was all caught up and that I would write about Benei Brak shabbos and then get back on schedule... but unfortunetely, the play directors had other plans. But its fine because I didn't do much of anything in the past month besides for hang out with Sarah, practice for the play, um- practice for the play, .....try on my costumes for the play, eeeh- try them on again, practice a bit more for play, OH- and did i mention i've had a few play practices lately?? ;-P
So its not that play directors aren't great, in fact i think we have great ones.... but they do All seem to have this thing agaist eating, sleeping, and ever seeing daylight. :P haha, jokes on u tobi. lol
Oh- and i would like everyone who knows me for at least a year to note the change in the About Me section of my profile. :} u may get a kick out of it.

Okay, so the last thing I remember is Benei Brak Shabbaton which was flippin awesome and starting me seriously thinking about my life and the direction its going.... and i don't think i'll expound upon that concept anymore. :-X lol- nothing to awefully serious. don't worry, i haven't fallen in love with Chassidous or Chabad. Right, after that I spent practically the whole next two weeks with Sarah.... um, the first shabbos after I actually went with a sem friend to her grandmother's-friend's-grandson's Bar Mitzvah. Where we both slept on a half inflated (notice i didn't say half deflated) air mattress. Which wouldn't have been as bad as it sounds if the floor had not been freezing!! lol, no really, i had a really fun time. They were really really sweet people. The next Shabbos I went with Sarah to her cousin's house which was also fun. I got to learn all about a Mezumenet and some other Daati Leumi fun customs...... right and then the rest is all play practice..... which btw- is on MONDAY!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so i'm totally not nervous... whatever. :P
lol- kk. gtg. love u all!! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment