Sunday, September 12, 2010

Messengers...

How spectacular is Your holy land, Hashem... that even the birds openly do your bidding???

Monday night I had been so exhausted from having class from 8:20 am until 10:30 pm that passed out cold in my cloths without even setting my alarm on my phone to wake me up in time for class the next morning. But to my surprise and utter delight, At exactly 7:35 the next morning (the time I need to wake up) I woke up to a most peculiar sound. Its not one that I am completely unfamiliar with but not one I expected either. There, in the window next to my bed (which is basically a hole in the wall with a shade covering it), was a silhouette of two pigeons perched on the sill- calling me to wake up. As soon as I said Modeh Ani they flew away... mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment