Monday, April 25, 2011

Pesach!!!!

Okay, so I did my seder at the Simons. It was a huge privilage because this was the first time they had ever had any guests for the seder. It was just me and mindy and we really really enjoyed it. Especially the famous 'Simon Choir'!
First day I ate by Meisels and then that night I did Havdala with the handful of other girls who were only keeping one day.
First day of chol Hamoed I stayed around the dorm and played Shabbos goy for everyone who was keeping 2 days. That night I made a matzah lesagna and then i got called down again to make another one a bit later. I can't rememeber what I did on- o, i do remember.
On thursday a couple of the girls decided to go bike riding in Ganei Yehoshua in Tel Aviv and invited me. I went and we had a lot of fun waiting in line. Unfortunetely the lines being hours long was not condusive to our chol hamoed happiness so instead we played in the park for a bit. Right before we were about to leave I noticed a little girl walking around the packed park crying. So Mindy and I helped her find her parents. It wasn't so hard considering there were at least 800 frum families there... :) It was actually really cool, at one point, from where we were sitting we could see 6 minyanim at one time in different corners of the park. Then we rode the train for about 2 minutes to our bus stop to go back to Yerushalym.
Erev Shabbos I was supposed to go shopping but it rained. (It was raining for four days starting from the second day of pesach.) But then on my way to the bus stop to go to Kiryat Sefer for shabbos I ended up finding what I had been looking for anyways.
I was at my teacher Rabbi Kornblau for shabbos with a friend and we stayed by a detroit family that just made Aliyah. (Ehrinrich- they are Mrs. Kornblau's parents)
Erev Yom Tov Sheni I made Matzah Meal Pancakes at Ariella's (since we can't cook gebrachs in the dorm). I'm actually really in the mood to make more right now.... hmmmm
neways, Last night I ate at my Em Bayit's house. Afterward I went to hear Stallin sing Az Yashir at midnight in Meah Shearim. We got back to the dorm really late. Today I did a meal in the dorm and then chilled out until Yom tov ended. Everyone is trying to convince me to go out and buy pizza or something but I feel very sentimental about that... maybe i'll get a burger... or maybe not. hmmm... what to do?????
okay, hope everyone elses pesach was as great as mine was!
<3 you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment