Friday, April 8, 2011

Pre Pesach Tiyul- ONLY LOYAL P'NINIM STUDENTS ALLOWED!

Wednesday we went on a tiyul with whoever was left here for pesach. In the morning we went to the chocolate factory- De Karina. We got to see how they make the chocolates by hand and then we also were able to make our own chocolates. We made chocolate designs, chocolate cups, chocolate truffles, chocolate faces (OUR faces to be more precise)... "Mindy started it!!" lol
Afterward we drove out to a ropes course place where we could do a huge climbing wall, a cool ropes obsticle course in the air, and archery. Originally, there was also a zip line option but since it was freezing and raining, and since the zip dropes you off in a- Ksiv:Lake Kri:Swamp, :} we couldn't go. Anways, it was a ton of fun anyways. Anyone who is interested in a minnie story that happened here but is not neccessary to write out, can email me and show me how much you love me :) even if its just out of curiosity. ;P
Afterward we went to the Kever of Rebbe Meir Baal HaNes and davened Mincha there.
Then we ate dinner and drove out to the kineret to watch a light/water show. It was beyond beyond cool. And thanx to all the wonderous rain we've been having lately, the kineret-o-meter measurer thing said that the water is above the warning line. Hurray!!!
Then we bonded for 2 and a half hours on the way home.
And then I went to sleep early b/c on Thursday I went to work again. Funny thing, both days I worked so far, there were Chefetz Chashud's on the way to the bus. Tuesday it almost made me miss my bus b/c they blocked off my whole street and I had to go through the Shechuna to get to the Tachana Mercazit. Thursday it was right in front of the Tachana Mercazit so it delayed my bus just enough so I could make it there on time. :) Second one was an insane Hashgacha pratis story... don't know how it was possible that i made it to that bus b/c it was so for sure that i had missed it, but then i didn't :)
and Today, I am chilling... went to Ariella's for a few hours... ate some of her chometz... This shabbos I'm staying in the dorm and going to meals close by. Maybe we'll go to the kotel for shalosh seudot... idk.
neways... Have a Great Shabbos e/o!!!!
<3 me

No comments:

Post a Comment