Thursday, October 28, 2010

Beachy ;)

As I previously mentioned, Monday afternoon I took Geveret Tzipora shopping for a bunch of things she needed for her grandchildren and herself. She made sure to point out which foods were healthy and which ones weren't. And taught me to always look at receipts to make sure you weren't cheated or wrong-changed. When I dropped her off at her apartment she made sure to pack me up some dates for the way. lol... and I mean tamar not boys.

Friday Morning a friend and I woke up at 5:30 a.m. and got on a bus to the beach. Originally we missed the bus to Ashdod but made a spontaneous decision to get on a bus that was just leaving for Ashkelon. I was so excited to be wearing my new sunhat that Tante Chava bought me!!! The bus ride was about an hour and half. At the beach we walked along the shore, put our feet in the water, tanned, and I even built a sand sculpture!! We also bought ice cream to substitue for both meals we were missing. lol... it was worth it. Finally at about 11:00 a.m. we left.

When I arrived back i quickly packed up my bags and shipped out toward Nivei where i would spend shabbos with 2 friends. We were allowed to use a room in the dorms.... in the same building as Midreshet Tehilla- the Seminary I was supposed to go to but changed my mind. On Shabbos Day we ate at our Teachers house and Shalosh Seudos we ate ourselves with food we bought on friday. Really It was my most relaxed shabbos outside of the ones spent in my own dorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment