Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Vacation!!

Week of Feb 1st- 5th
Okay, so the beginning of Feb I was on vacation for a few days. From Tuesday until the next Motzei Shabbos I think.
Wednesday we went on a Tiyul to Rosh HaNikrah. We went on Cable cars, a small hike, some caving, and saw a cool presentation on the formation of the mountain. We also went ice skating. It was just about the worst ice rink i had ever have ever been on but nobody died I guess. Had to hold back on most of my tricks though :) It was a beautiful68 degree day though, right in the middle of the winter.
Thursday night I went with Mindy to Maalei Adumim for the night where we had a little vacation-celebration. lol- i hereby copyright that phrase and officially name it the korniest line of the year ;)
That Shabbos I stayed in the dorm. Most of the girls did too since the whole week was very tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment